疑犯追踪第1季 第99期:我是佐伊·摩根(在线收听) |
You know why I'm here. You know how I feel. 你知道我为什么来。你知道我的感受。 I can't hide it anymore. 我不能再隐瞒下去了。
What we're doing is wrong. 我们做的事是不对的。
You're not my regular guy. 你不是我以前的司机。
He's sick. 他病了。
They called me to fill in at the last moment. 他们临时通知我来代班。
Callahan car service. 卡拉汉汽车服务。
Zoe Morgan. You changed my driver. 我是佐伊·摩根。你们换了我的司机。
Sorry for the inconvenience Ms. Morgan, but Bill's come down with laryngitis caught it from his son. 抱歉为您带来的不便,摩根女士,但比尔得了喉炎,被他儿子传染了。
Which son? 哪个儿子?
Andy. The younger one. 安迪,那个小儿子。
We sent our best driver in his place. 我们派了最好的司机代替他。
I'll be the judge of that. 好不好我说了算。
No small talk, no questions, just stay in the car, and you keep your eyes on the road. 不准闲聊,不准问东问西,你只要好好开车,专心看着路。
We'll settle up at the end of the night. 剩下的今晚结束再给你。
I look forward to it. 我期待着。
Little trouble picking this lock, Mr. Reese. 她家锁好难开呢,里瑟先生。
It's not as easy as it looks. 比看上去难搞多了。
Never mind, I'm in. 不过别担心,我搞定了。
No photos of family or friends. 没有家人或朋友的照片。
Some jazz records. 有几张爵士乐的唱片。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/1/468519.html |