疑犯追踪第4季 第4期:纽约警察(在线收听

 Why down here, yo? 干嘛来这儿?

NYPD's got cams all over the city. 纽约警察的摄像头遍布全城。
You can't be too careful. 小心点总没错。
Where's the product? 货在哪儿?
Uncut Afghan snow. 原装阿富汗货。
It stamped? 压过了?
Where'd you get it from? 你们从哪儿弄来的?
Enough talk. 废话少说。
Show us the damn money. 钱先给我们看看。
It's in the trunk. 在后备箱。
It's all here. 都在这儿。
We'll take that. 我们拿走。
Matter of fact, we'll take it all. 事实是,我们都要拿走。
This is where you get off. 你可以滚了。
You don't want to do that. 你不会想这么做的。
Oh, no? Waste this bitch. 哦,是吗?废了这贱人。
Down on the ground. 趴在地上。
Hands behind your head. 手放到脑后。
Detective? You okay? 警探?你没事吧?
Escort these clowns to the E.R. Get the drugs and money to evidence. Gotta go. 把这些小丑押去急诊室。毒品和钱收为物证。得走了。
Sir, don't you need to file a report, firing your service weapon? 长官,您不需要填报告吗,佩枪开火了?
It wasn't my weapon. 不是我的枪。
Hello. My name is Professor Whistler, and I'll be teaching this semester's course on the ethics of...high-frequency decision making. 大家好。我是惠斯勒教授,这学期由我来教高频计量决策的道德。
Which I will endeavor to make more interesting than that sounds. 我会尽力让这门课比听上去更有趣。
You all should've receive a copy of the syllabus along with a list of general guidelines and appropriate expectations. 你们应该都收到了课程大纲连同一般准则和相应的要求。
As a visiting associate, my office hours will be limited. 作为客座副教授,我的办公时间有限。
All grades are final, so please, don't come to see me expecting to negotiate a higher grade. 所有分数都是最终成绩,所以请不要来见我期望商量一个更高的分数。 
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468689.html