疑犯追踪第4季 第11期:午夜之前(在线收听

 Hello. 喂。

Hey, old man, you know who this is? 嘿,老东西,知道我是谁吗?
Yes. 知道。
Yeah, you took your shot, but you missed. 是的,你开枪了但你失手了。
Now I've got your boy. 现在你儿子在我手上。
And you got till midnight to get the network up, or he won't be coming home. 午夜之前搞定网络,否则他就不会再回家。
Don't waste time going to the cops. 别浪费时间去找警察了。
You know we see them coming. 你知道我们看见他们来了。
What have I done? 我做了什么?
We're gonna help you, Mr. Hasan. 我们会帮你 哈桑先生。
How? 怎么帮?
By getting your son back. 把你儿子救回来。
You? Haven't you done enough? 你?你帮得还不够吗?
Not yet, I haven't. 不,我还没帮够。
Keep an eye on him. 看着他。
Hello. 喂。
Hey, it's me. 嘿,是我。
I need you to drop the eyeliner, pick up a gun, and help me take down a criminal street gang. 我要你扔下眼线笔,拿起枪,帮助我扫平一个帮违法的街头混混。
I'd really like to, but that sounds like a bad idea. 我倒是很愿意,不过听着真是个馊主意。
That's what Fusco says. 弗斯科也是这么说的。
I guess I'm full of them today. 看来我今天是各种馊主意。
You go off the reservation, they'll find you. 你一脱轨,他们就会发现你的。
And if you go down, we all go down. 如果你完了,我们就全完。
We have a chance to get out ahead of this one. 我们有一次机会能在这个前面离开。
Okay, I'm going in with or without you. 好吧,你来不来我都会去。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468696.html