疑犯追踪第4季 第14期:帮忙(在线收听

 No means no, asshat. 拒绝就是拒绝,傻帽。

I need to get back to work. 我得回去工作了。
I might still need your help, Shaw. 我可能还需要你帮忙,肖。
Did you not hear anything I just said? 你没听到我刚才说啥吗?
Yeah, I did. 是的,我听到了。
But I'm also trying to save a kid. 但我在救一个孩子。
You had to put it that way. 你只能让它那样。
You said you would get my son back. 你说过会救我儿子回来。
And I will. 我会的。
If you can't find Ben, I must have this network up before midnight. 如果你找不到本,我必须在午夜前弄好网络。
I have gone over everything I can think of, but it still won't connect. 我已经试过所有能想到的方法,但还是连接不上。
Perhaps I can be of some assistance. 也许我能帮些忙。
Detective Fusco said I might find you here. 弗斯科警探说这里能找到你。
Who are you? 你是谁?
He's a friend. 他的一个朋友。
Do you know anything about wireless network architecture? 你懂无线网络线路结构吗?
A bit. I think you'll find I'm a quick study. 略懂。我上手很快。
I'll leave you to it. 你们忙。
I'm gonna track down Link. 我去找林克。
Detective, whatever your plans, I urge you to be discreet. 警探,不管你有何计划,我劝你一定要谨慎。
Our current circumstances require that we play by the rules. 我们目前的情况要求我们必须循规蹈矩。
So then I'll find someone who doesn't. 那我就找个不需要循规蹈矩的人。
Phone. 电话。
Hello, John. 你好啊,约翰。 
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468699.html