疑犯追踪第4季 第21期:秘密系统(在线收听

 We are being watched.  我们被监视着

The government has a secret system. 政府有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.  一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything... 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动 但它却看到了一切
Violent crimes involving ordinary people.  牵涉普通人的暴力罪行
The government considers these people irrelevant.  政府认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.  我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. 受当局追捕  我们只能秘密活动
You will never find us.  你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, we'll find you. 但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号码被列出来  我们就会找到你
I hope you like your eggs room temperature, and mildly congealed. 鸡蛋都变得又凉又硬了  希望你恰恰好这一口
Sorry, Harold. Got to cancel. 抱歉  哈罗德  我来不了了
The job may be a cover, but the last-minute paperwork's real. 工作虽然是假的 临到头来的一堆文件可是真的
Understood, though it seems a shame to waste decent food.  理解  但浪费食物总是不好
Why don't you ask your new number to keep you company?  不如请新号码和你共享
New what? 新什么
Claire Mahoney, sophomore at Oberlin College in Ohio.  克莱尔·莫尼  俄亥俄奥博林学院大二学生
Checked into the motel next door two nights ago. 两天前入住隔壁旅馆
and according to her credit card. 根据她的信用卡记录
eats most of her meals at that diner. 她大多数时候都在那家餐厅用晚餐
including the one she just charged.  包括她刚刚那餐
You lured me here to assign me your latest number?  你引诱我过来  是为了新号码
When I gave you a secure phone network, this wasn't what I had in mind.  我给你加密电话 可不是为了这个
We're no longer coworkers, John. 我们不再是同事了  约翰
But Claire Mahoney's not just another number.  但克莱尔·莫尼不仅是个号码
In fact, she's right up your alley.  事实上  你应该对她感兴趣
Math major, 4.0 GPA.  数学专业  4.0的学分绩点
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468706.html