疑犯追踪第4季 第25期:谜题(在线收听

 A puzzle that doesn't want my help, 这个谜题不想要我帮忙

or anyone else's for that matter.  不想要任何人帮忙
I suggest that we heed her advice  我们应该听从她的建议
and leave this one alone. 别管她了
What are you doing?  你要干什么
Detective Riley promised those guys he'd arrest you. 莱利警探保证过要逮捕你
Don't want to get flagged for suspicious behavior.  我可不想有可疑行为引发注意
Our covers come first, remember?  掩护身份要紧  记得吗
Oh, dear.  天啊
No, I assure you that our conversation 不会  我保证我们的谈话
will remain confidential.  不会外泄
Thank you for your time.  谢谢
Could we dispense with the formalities, do you think? 我们省略这一套  行么
I'm just protecting our covers.  我这是在掩护身份啊
You sure it was okay to make a call  你确定用那部手机
to Claire's professor on that cell?  给克莱尔的教授打电话没问题
Even if I weren't inside a car with the windows rolled up,  就算我不是在一辆车窗紧闭的车里
all Samaritan would have heard just now  撒马利亚人听到的也不过是
was two fellow professors discussing a student. 两个教授讨论一名学生
Suffice it to say,  可以说
Claire's history of instability is longer than 48 hours.  克莱尔的不稳定可不止这48小时
How much longer?  多久了
A year since she stopped playing chess 一年前她就不再下棋
and started skipping class, 开始逃课
and though her advisor couldn't legally say,  虽然她的教授不能明说
I gathered that her erratic behavior culminated in a suicide attempt. 不过我猜她甚至曾试图自杀
Whatever triggered it 直接导致的结果
resulted in Claire taking the semester off. 是克莱尔休学一学期
She's just returned to school this fall.  她这个秋天刚复学
I'll put in a request for her personal information, 我去申请拿到她的个人信息
try to find out what might have caused it,  查找一下诱因
but NYPD Research isn't known for their speed. 但纽约警局搜索组可向来速度不快
That's unfortunate,  真是太遗憾了
because I believe that  因为我相信
you may have received Claire's number  你收到克莱尔的号码
because she's a danger to herself.  是因为她对自己有威胁
She pulled a gun on you, Harold.  她用枪指着你的头  哈罗德
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468710.html