疑犯追踪第4季 第39期:纽约警察(在线收听

 NYPD. 纽约警察

Oh, my God. What happened? 我的天啊  怎么回事
What the hell are you doing? 你这是干嘛呢
Catching the bad guys. 抓坏人啊
Yeah. We had three RMP's coming. 我们后边有三辆警车正驶来呢
You know, a little thing called backup? 你知道啥叫"支援"不
You know, sometimes we wait for it instead of shooting people, 就是我们老实等着  而不是开枪就突突
'causing mayhem in the middle of Manhattan. 在曼哈顿中心引发恐慌
It's hot as hell out here. 外边热得要命
Figure I'd save us all some time. 给大伙儿都省点儿事呗
Listen, you're not a lone wolf anymore, pal. 你现在不是独狼一枚了  伙计
You're a cop, and you need to start respecting the job. 你是警察  你得尊重你的职业
There are rules and regulations that come with that badge. 拿着警徽就得遵纪守法
Like you haven't bent those rules before? 好像你没违过法似的
Yeah, well, I don't anymore. 我现在不违法了
You know who else doesn't? The new captain. 知道还有谁不违法么  警局新队长
Well, that was novel. 真开眼界啊
Shooting a perp in front of hundreds of witnesses? 众目睽睽之下枪击行凶者
Subtle. 处理得真妙啊
The guy's probably gonna need crutches for the rest of his life. 那家伙多半要用一辈子拐杖了
What is that, the third or fourth guy you kneecapped this month, Riley? 这是你本月废掉的第三个还是第四个膝盖了  莱利
Fourth, Ma'am. 第四个  长官
I suppose I should give you points for being such a good shot. 枪法神准  我是不是该给你发个奖章啊
You were supposed to be working the Bowman homicide. 我要你们去查鲍曼凶杀案
What the hell were you doing 你们干嘛要
chasing a druggie smash and grabber in midtown? 跑去中城区追个打砸抢的瘾君子 
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468724.html