疑犯追踪第4季 第51期:肖莫雷诺警长(在线收听

 Let me show you. You're right. These cufflinks are good for something.  走着瞧吧你说得没错这些袖扣的确管用

Neat trick. Who are you really, Lionel? A concerned third party.  好手法你到底是谁  莱奈尔相关第三方
What now? I think your friend wasn't kidding about the heat stroke. There's no way we can bust out of here.  现在怎么办你朋友说热死可不是扯蛋我们无路可逃
You think anyone can hear us? What are you doing here? Me? What are you doing?  能有人听到吗你在这儿干什么呢我  你呢
I thought you were out playing detective. My priority homicide traced back to our number. The guy selling knock-off handbags  我以为你忙着扮警探呢我手下有案子追溯到号码这里卖山寨包的人
Saw a dock worker kill their victim. That homicide you picked up was Milo Jacobs? That's our guy.  看到一个码头工人行凶凶案被害人是麦洛?雅各布斯就是他
Where's Fusco? Here somewhere. Bear, zoek.  弗斯科呢就在这片小熊  搜
Mickey and his goons are still out there. You get Fusco and the pick-up artist. I'm gonna go hunting.  米奇和他的同伙还在外边你去找弗斯科和勾搭大师我去打个猎
Fusco? We're in here! Nice of you to show up, partner.  弗斯科我们在这里见到你可真好  搭档
I was about to close my third case of the day. Wanted to make sure you didn't die before I had a chance to brag about it.  今天的第三个案子可以结了你就算死也得先等我炫耀完
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468747.html