疑犯追踪第4季 第53期:赡养费(在线收听) |
I got a mortgage, 我要付贷款 alimony, and a kid going to college in a few years. 付赡养费, 还有个眼看要上大学的孩子
You see this place? 看到这里没
This is my livelihood. 这是我的生计
And it's filled with too much bureaucracy 这里全是一堆官僚主义
and not enough direct action. 没点儿实际行动
This is my real life, Detective, 这是我的真实生活 警探
not some superhero cover identity. 不是超级英雄的掩护身份
Okay. 好吧
- I hear you. - Yeah. 我听着呢。是啊。
No, I'll work on it. 不 我会努力
I've spent the past two decades learning how not to color inside the lines. 我花了二十年学习怎么不照章办事
May take me a second or two to figure it out. 总得花个一两秒才能回过头想明白吧
Riley. 莱利
Detective Riley, we have a new number. 莱利警探 我们有新号码了
Now's not the best time, Professor. 现在可不是时候 教授
I'm at work. 我在工作
Circumventing suspicious employers is part of our new challenge, John. 瞒住雇主不生疑心是我们面临的挑战之一 约翰
Please hurry. 麻烦尽快
Go get it, Bear. 上啊 小熊
Go get it. Go get it. 上啊 上啊
Go get 'em, Bear. 快上 小熊
Go get 'em. 快上
Ms. Shaw, please. 肖女士 拜托
He doesn't need any more encouragement. 他不需要这方面的鼓励了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468752.html |