疑犯追踪第4季 第54期:老鼠的内脏(在线收听

 Don't you want him to catch it? 难道你不想他抓住它么

Not if it involves finding rat entrails in our new office, no. 我可不想在新办公室发现老鼠的内脏  不要
Bear, here. 这里
While the machine may have given us a place of operation, 机器虽然给了我们场地
it didn't account for our financial situation. 可没解决我们的财务状况
I'm afraid your meals and rent are going to have to start 恐怕你的食物和租金需要
coming out of your actual paychecks. 从你自己的薪水里支付了
It's a good thing I'm working two jobs. 幸亏我有两份工作
The makeup counter pays like crap. 那个化妆专柜的薪水少得掉渣
And do you know how expensive a nice pair of heels are? 你知道一双好高跟鞋有多贵么
What a racket. 抢钱啊
Until I access some auxiliary funds, 除非我能获取辅助基金
we have no choice 否则我们只能
but commit to our identities' socioeconomic status. 屈从于目前身份的社会经济状况
Copy that. 知道了
Ramen and two buck chuck for the rest of the month. 这个月只能吃面条喝"两元抛"红酒了
We'll need to make this fast. 我们得动作快点
I'm on the new captain's hit list and my partner's. 那位新警长恨我恨得咬牙切齿  我那位搭档也是
What, did you shoot somebody else? 怎么  你又突突人了
You have to be more careful, John. 你得再谨慎点  约翰
The identities that the machine created for us 机器给我们安排的身份
are precious commodities not to be taken for granted. 是非常难得的  别以为是应当应分的
It was hot out. 外边很热啊
Never mind. 当我没说
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468753.html