疑犯追踪第4季 第58期:膝盖中枪(在线收听

 They were all shot in the knees. If I didn't know any better, I'd think it was you’re doing, Riley.  全部膝盖中枪我要不了解情况还以为是你的杰作呢  莱利

Great work today, guys. You really managed to turn things around. Thank you, Captain.  今天干得不错  伙计们你们真的扭转乾坤了谢谢  警长
Drinks on me tonight. I guess you figured out how to be a good cop after all. It's a process, Lionel.  今晚的酒我请看来你想明白怎么当好警察了循序渐进嘛  莱奈尔
Listen, about those drinks tonight, I, uh-- I got somewhere to be. Cooper came through on the dating front?  至于今晚喝酒嘛我有约了库珀的约会经真的管用了
Right over there. Thank you. I'll be back. Okay?  就在那边谢谢你我去去就回  好吗
Okay. A club soda and a glass of chardonnay, please. You spill your drink on her yet?  好的一杯苏打水  一杯夏敦埃酒  谢谢还没把酒撒到她身上
That's a mating ritual in some cultures. I'm testifying against Mickey and his boys. You were right.  在某些文化中  那是求偶方式我会出庭指证米奇和他的手下你说得对
You can't run from your past, at least not without getting shot at, right? Remember, eye contact, confidence.  逃避不了过去至少不挨枪子儿逃不过去  是吧记住  眼神交流  要有自信
Make sure you're having fun. Andre, I got this. I know you do.  一定要好好享受安德烈  我可以的我知道
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468757.html