疑犯追踪第4季 第62期:报告(在线收听) |
They'd have to leave at the crack of dawn to be on time. I think we're the ones who are too late. Just stumbled on a crime scene. 要天一亮就出发才能准时到校 看来我们是迟到了 刚看到一犯罪现场 Let's hope the kids aren't here. We have a gang-related shooting. Three adult, African-Americans and three Armenians, deceased. 但愿孩子们不在这儿 黑帮枪战 三名成年非裔美国人和三名亚美尼亚人身亡
Two males with multiple gsws. Excuse me... you're tampering with our evidence. 两名男性受多处枪伤 打扰一下 你在破坏证据
Detective Riley, homicide. Agent Lennox, DEA. This is my partner, Thomsen. 莱利警探 凶案组的 伦诺克斯特工 缉毒局的 这位是我的搭档 汤姆森
What exactly happened here? Normally, I'd say you can read it in our report. But since you asked so nice, I'm willing to share. 到底出什么事儿了 通常我会说读报告去 不过既然你如此彬彬有礼 我也不吝分享了
Knock yourself out, Riley. I'll call it in. No colors, no bandanas, and no ID. 别客气 莱利 我上报去 没纹身 没标识 没身份证件
It's the Brotherhood. You've heard of them. It appears they were making a drug trade with the Armenians. 是兄弟会的 你听说过 看来他们跟亚美尼亚人有毒品交易
Looks like the only thing they traded were bullets. What went wrong? I've heard the Brotherhood's leader strikes a hard bargain. 好像唯一交易成功的只有子弹 出什么岔子了呢 我听说兄弟会的老大态度非常强硬
Maybe the Armenians didn't like his negotiation tactics. Dominic. DEA's been trying to lay eyes on him for months. 也许亚美尼亚人不喜欢他的谈判方法 多米尼克 缉毒局数月来一直在查他
No luck. You? No. Dominic's smart. 没有进展 你呢 没有 多米尼克老谋深算
He let's his men handle the drug deals and the risk. Who's left standing? Armenian. 他让手下出面负责毒品交易 承担风险 还有谁活着 一个亚美尼亚人
Doubt he'll make it through the night. And a piece of muscle with a gunshot wound. One of Dominic's boys. 恐怕他也熬不过今晚 还有一个打手受了枪伤 是多米尼克的人
Unfortunately, he's not talking either. Guessing the Brotherhood didn't hire him for his conversation. I got a puzzle here, Riley. 不幸的是 他也不肯开口 看来兄弟会雇他不是冲着他能说会道 我还有个闹不明白的地方 莱利
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468908.html |