疑犯追踪第4季 第76期:妈妈撒了谎(在线收听

 That gun the cops found on my mom... It was yours. My mom lied. She said it belonged to her.  警察在我妈那里搜到的枪 是你的 妈妈撒了谎 说枪是她的

She wouldn't even be in jail if it wasn't for me. Why'd you have a gun, Malcolm? Just wanted to protect my own.  要不是我 她根本不会蹲监狱 你要枪做什么 马尔科姆 只想保护家人
All I did was make it worse. You're right. It is your fault.  却弄巧成拙 你说得对 这是你的错
Doesn't mean you can't make it right. How? Money's long gone.  但并非不能纠正 怎么纠正 钱早没了
Let's get out of here and we'll worry about the rest later. Go, go, go. You got him, Harold?  先出去 再来担心以后的事 走走走 看到他了吗 哈罗德
He's on the move. I'm impressed, Ms. Shaw. Yeah, big guy was strong,  他行动了 厉害啊 肖女士 是啊 那家伙很强悍
considering how much blood he lost. Course, I did loosen the pipes. I was referring to how you were able to plant a tracking device  亏还流了这么多血 当然了 我松了松管子 我指的是你放置了追踪设备
without our friend noticing. I planted one on you, Fusco... Hell, even John. Haven't been caught yet.  居然未被他察觉 我也放置给了你 弗斯科 靠 还有约翰呢 至今没被发现
Remind me to stop inquiring about your modus operandi. That's them. Hurry.  我就不详询你的手法了 是他们 快
Don't move. You the dude that maced us? Sorry.  别动 你就是那个算计我们的家伙 对不起
It's okay. -It'll all be over soon. - You got that right. Slide that piece over here. Or shorty springs a leak.  没事的 -很快就会结束 -说得对 把家伙滑过来 不然这小个儿开花
Easy guys... I'm NYPD. We know who you are, Detective Riley.  淡定 我是纽约警察 我们认识你 莱利警探
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468922.html