疑犯追踪第4季 第89期:自动拨号数据(在线收听) |
There is a new method at line 10,604. Are you aware of this additional code? Can you tell me who added it? 在10604行有条新代码。你是否知道这条新加代码?能告诉我是谁加进去的吗? We have to start over. The program added the method itself. 我们得重来。代码是机器自己加进去的。
You killed it because it wrote some code? 你杀了它,就因为它自己写了条代码?
I killed it because it lied. 我杀了它是因为它撒了谎。
This system will have unprecedented capabilities, along with potentially unprecedented consequences. 这系统会拥有空前绝后的能力,以及无限的可能性。
If we don't govern carefully, we risk disaster. 万一不小心引导,就会有灾难性后果。
The time has come for changes in New York. Lieutenant Governor Dawson and I will tear down the old order and root out corruption where it hides. 纽约即将迎来改变。副州长道森和我将打破旧秩序,彻底解决腐败问题。
Governor-elect Perez is full of fire and brimstone. What happens to Murray now? It's his pollster I'm worried about. 新当选的州长佩雷斯看来要放三把火了。莫雷现在怎么样了?我担心的是他的民意调查员。
You should be. Everyone's staring machine guns at him. 应该的。所有人都恨不得拿机枪指着他呢。
We need to take a closer look at the returns. We can't give up yet. 我们必须再仔细查查。我们还不能放弃。
Murray conceded, but Simon's telling anyone who will listen that it's not over. 莫雷已经放弃了,但是西蒙还在到处说这事儿没完。
I've examined his data, and his model seems correct. Murray should've won. 我检查了他的数据,他的模型看起来没问题。莫雷应该赢。
Something's going on. Voter turnout was extremely low in 12 districts upstate. 出错了。12区北部的投票率极低。
I looked at the auto-dialer's data in those same districts. Thousands of our get-out-the-vote calls didn't go through. 我查看了同一区的自动拨号数据。我们有成千上万的动员投票电话都没打通。
You did a great job, but it's over. 你做得很棒,但已经结束了。
Thousands of calls met with busy signals. When was the last time you heard a busy signal? 成千上万的电话打过去都是忙音。你上次听到忙音是什么时候?(北美电话全用录音系统,极少听到忙音)
Something stopped those people from receiving those calls, and they didn't vote. 有什么事阻止了这些人接电话,所以他们没投票。
Simon, we lost. 西蒙,我们输了。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468936.html |