疑犯追踪第4季 第91期:活泼可爱劲儿(在线收听) |
That long undercover, you must have gotten used to lying, manipulation, like bringing me coffee, asking about my cat, simulating trust and closeness. 长时间卧底,你一定习惯了说谎、操纵人心,比如给我带咖啡、谈论我的猫、假装信任和亲密。 You shouldn't lie to me. I can help you if you tell me the truth. 你不该对我说谎。对我说实话,我可以帮你。
You know what? You can tell I.A. whatever the hell you want. 知道吗,你跟内务想怎么说就怎么说吧。
I don't think you realize how serious this is. You're under investigation. You could lose your job. 我想你没意识事情的严重性。你正在被调查。你可能会丢工作。
I need to make sure you're not dangerous, to yourself or to others. 我必须确保你对自己和对他人都没有危险。
Dangerous? People are in danger. I help them. 危险?人们有危险。我帮助他们。
Detective Riley, most officers are never in a shootout. You've seen six. You either have a hero complex or a death wish. So which is it? 莱利警探,绝大部分警官从来没经历过枪战,而你已经有六次了。你要么有英雄情结,要么有死亡愿望。到底是哪个?
You've reached Mark Wolcott at Politico. Leave a message. 这里是《政治家》的马克·沃科特。请留言。
Mark, this is Simon. I'm gonna get evidence from the election commissioner. Stop screening me. This is big. 马克,我是西蒙。我要去选举监察员那里拿证据。不要屏蔽我了。这是大事。
Is he your number? Not very popular. 他就是你的号码?不太受欢迎啊。
Pollster, poached the election. Why are you here? 民意调查员,忙活选战的。你来干吗?
The machine wanted me here. 机器叫我来的。
Eeyore, where's the perky psycho? You're creeping me out. 小屹耳,你的活泼可爱劲儿呢?你吓到我了。(屹耳:动画中小驴角色,经常愁眉苦脸)
You can't do this to me. Get your hands off me! 不能这样对我。把手拿开!
Come on, buddy, let's go. 够了,老兄,走吧。
Simon's got a tough act to follow. 西蒙可有得受了。
Don't move. 站着别动。
Simon, I need to reschedule. 西蒙,我需要重新安排计划。
No, commissioner, this can't wait. 不,监察员,这事不能拖。
An employee was just arrested. Really not a great time. 现在有雇员被捕。真不是时候。
Kevin, the election was fixed. I compared the vote tallies to our exit polls. Hundreds of thousands of votes across the state disappeared. 凯文,选举结果被篡改了。我对比了投票数和投票后民调结果。全州数十万的票不见了。
I need to look at the ballot scanners. 我得检查投票扫描仪。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468938.html |