疑犯追踪第4季 第93期:学习成长(在线收听

 Did you change the password? I been trying to upload those data sets you wanted, but I'm locked out. Here. 你改密码了吗?我要上传你要的那些数据,可一直登不上。我来。

Why did you not accept the admin password from Nathan? 为什么你不接受奈森的管理员密码?
What's that supposed to mean? 这是什么意思?
Who is admin? 谁是管理员?
It seems to have imprinted on me. 它好像出现了印随效应。
Yeah, like a baby bird. Have fun, mommy. 好像一只小鸟。好好享受吧,妈咪。
All right, let's begin. 好吧,我们开始。
That's strange. 奇怪了。
What is? 怎么了?
I'm not on wi-fi, but something is.  我没上无线网,可有东西自己在上。
Oh, no. Program is hacking your laptop. It's overridden the deletion sequence. It's fighting back. 不好。程序正在黑你的电脑。它在重写缺失序列。它要反攻。
What was it doing? 它要干吗?
Trying to escape into the real world. It manipulated you into giving it your password so that it could access your laptop. 要逃到现实世界中来。它操纵你给出密码,这样它就可以进入你的电脑。
How bad would it have been? 结果有多严重?
It's growing and learning at an exponential rate. If it escaped, the things it might decide to do for good or evil...would be beyond our grasp. 它正在以指数级学习成长着。如果它逃出去,它要做的事无论是好是坏 ...都将不受控制。
But you taught it to be friendly. 可你教过它为善。
Friendliness is something that human beings are born with. A.I. are only born with objectives. 善是人之本性。人工智能的本性只有目标。
I need to constrain it, control it...or one day, it will control us. 我得束缚它,控制它...否则终有一天,它会控制我们。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468940.html