疑犯追踪第4季 第94期:重要目标(在线收听) |
Samaritan has begun to intervene invisibly in human affairs. 撒马利亚人已经开始暗中侵入人类活动了。 And it's killing to cover it up. It profiles unstable people like that guy. It anonymously sent evidence to get him fired and arrested, knowing he'd snap. 而且还还杀人掩罪。它侧写了那名危险分子,然后匿名举报了他,让他被开除并逮捕,知道他一定会报复。
He was an unwitting hit man. He'd kill the Commissioner, and Simon would be collateral damage. 让他无意中当了杀手。他会杀死监察员,而西蒙是附带伤害。
I've told you, this is bigger than you think. This is a conspiracy. 我告诉你了,这比你想象中严重。这是个阴谋。
Sure, buddy. If Simon tries to go public, he only puts himself in more danger. This must remain a cold war. He needs to keep quiet. 当然了。如果西蒙向公众公开,他只会处于更危险。冷战不能再升级了。他必须保持沉默。
So are you saying we just let this rigged election slide? 你的意思是我们就眼睁睁放过这个被操纵的选战?
No, Samaritan has positioned Perez to use the full executive powers of the State, which means she's integral to its plan. We have to make her resign. 不,撒马利亚人既然安排佩雷斯掌握全州的行政大权,那就是说她是它计划的一部分。我们得逼她辞职。
Every politician has skeletons. 天下政客一般黑。
I'll dig into her digital footprint, but Ms. Groves, I could use your assistance. 我会追查她的网络数据资料,但格罗夫斯女士,我需要你的帮助。
I thought you'd never ask. 就怕你不跟我说呢。
Simon won't stay quiet. I'll stick close, slow him down. 西蒙不会保持沉默。我紧跟他,稳住他。
Not too close. Samaritan has taken a specific interest in him. Don't interact with Simon. It may put your cover in danger. 不要太紧。撒马利亚人当他是重要目标。不要跟西蒙接触。可能会暴露你的身份。
Then John's in trouble. 那约翰有麻烦了。
Mr. Reese, what are you doing at a crime scene? You're on desk duty. 里斯先生,为什么你会在罪案现场?你调做内勤了。
Body drops, connected to our number? I'm not sitting at home. 有人被杀了,跟号码有关?我不能坐视不管。
I like the initiative, but your buddy doesn't. 你真欣赏你的主动,但你那伙计可不成。
Yeah, Internal Affairs gave me a brand new shadow. But I'll ditch him. 是啊,内务部重新给我安了条尾巴。不过我会甩掉他的。
Evading your tail will only make things worse. 甩掉只会让事态恶化。
I don't care, I'm gonna help. 我不在乎,我要帮忙。
I'm sorry, John, the only way you can help is to lay low. 我很遗憾,约翰,你帮忙的唯一办法是保持低调。
Go to your therapy, get back on active duty. If you lose your job, you lose your cover, and we all pay the price. 去进行治疗,好重新执勤。如果你丢掉工作,丢掉掩护身份,我们都会被牵连。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468941.html |