疑犯追踪第4季 第105期:阴谋(在线收听

 Yes, I do. There are far too many bad people in this world, and not enough good. 我有。世界上坏人太多,好人却太少。

I knew a detective once, and she was the best cop I ever knew. Never lost sight of good and evil. 我认识一个警探,她是最称职的警察。永远善恶分明。
I couldn't save her. Now, this job is dangerous. 我没能救她。这工作很危险。
You think I am too. So be it. Maybe that makes me unfit to be a cop. If I don't save these people, nobody else will. 你认为我危险。那正好。也许这样不适合当警察。但如果我不他们,没人会救。
I think we're making progress. 我想我们有进展了。
Murray, it's Simon. Listen, I was wrong, there's no conspiracy. Just got lost in my own ego. But it's true, we lost, and I'm sorry. 莫雷,我是西蒙。听我说,我错了,没有阴谋。是我太自负了。但我们的确输了,我很抱歉。
Even 20 moves behind, we're good. 落后二十步,我们也没事。
Hello there. It can't see you? 你好。它看不到你?
No, I'm someone new. You have to be one person. I have to be 1,000. 看不到,我是新角了。你必须扮一个人。我必须扮一千人。
Today, I'm a pastry chef. No work while I recuperate. I was caught in the crossfire of a drive-by shooting. 今天,我扮糕点师。休养期间我不工作。在一次飞车枪击中我被误伤了。
I've lobotomized him. He saw the truth, and I took that away, took his gift. He'll never be the same. 我害他迟钝了。他看到了真相,我却夺走了,毁了他的天赋。他再也回不到从前了。
The alternative was to let him die. 不这样他就会死。
Sometimes, it's better not to know. But not always. Are you comfortable not knowing the machine's aims? 有时候,无知是福。但不绝对。你愿意永远不知道机器的目的吗?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468952.html