疑犯追踪第4季 第108期:欢迎来到温斯顿(在线收听) |
And are personal calls allowed? No, they are not. Are there lots of temps who want this job if you don't? Why, yes, there are. 是否能打私人电话?不,不能。要是你不做,是否有一堆人等着做这工作?是,没错。 Do I understand? Yes, I do. 我是否明白?是,明白。
Welcome to Witherton. 欢迎来到温斯顿。
I'm spending my day off doing this? That sound is my soul dying, Harold. 我休息时间干这事儿?这是我灵魂枯竭的声音啊,哈罗德。
Walter Dang appreciates your metaphysical sacrifice. 沃尔特·丹格会感激你的心灵牺牲。
Well, maybe his number came up because he'd rather be dead than penned up like veal. 也许他的号码跳出来是因为他宁死也不愿意受这里的煎熬了。
Unlikely, Mr. Dang has worked for Witherton Insurance for six years-- a steady job, No drug or alcohol problems, not so much as a speeding ticket. 不太可能,丹格先生已经为温斯顿保险工作六年了,工作稳定、不吸毒、 不酗酒,连张超速罚章都没有。
Our colleague, John, is trying to find out more. 我们的同事,约翰,正在进一步调查。
Harold, is there a problem? 哈罗德,有问题吗?
Not at all. It's just that I'm calling you on a satellite phone and not our mesh network. As long as we don't use certain words, it's safe. 没有,只不过我们通话用的是卫星电话,不是我们的内部线路。只要我们避开某些敏感词,那就没事。
You mean like...Samaritan. 你是说...撒马利亚人。
Yes, like that one. 是的,就这词。
Crap. 糟了。
Let me help you. You're Walter, right? Sameen, I'm new. 我帮你。你是沃尔特,是吧?我叫萨姆恩,是新来的。
Hi, Sameen, I'm...I'm Walter. But you already said that. Okay, these are the new applications for term life. 你好,萨姆恩,我是... 我是沃尔特。不过你已经知道了。那个,这些是定期寿险的新申请。
Nobody's called or texted this guy in four days? What, no friends, no family? 整整四天没人给这家伙打电话发短信?怎么,没朋友,没家人?
And yet someone may care enough to kill him. 但居然有人重视到想要杀他。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/468955.html |