疑犯追踪第4季 第119期:无意冒犯(在线收听) |
Now we know what Van Hess and Abel Mindler smuggled in. Question is, how many? 看来范·海斯和亚伯·米德勒在走私。问题是,数量多少? What is it? 这是什么?
Barrett xm109. -Barrett xm109. 巴雷特狙击步枪。-巴雷特狙击步枪。
State-of-the-art next-generation weapon. 最先进的新型武器。
Stop it. 别碰。
H.E.Rounds, high-explosive-- used only in anti-material weapons, shreds a bulletproof vest like paper. HE子弹,高爆破性,仅用于反物资武器,防弹衣在它面前形同虚设。
Bulletproof limo too. Weapon like this could wreak havoc on the city. 防弹车也一样。这种武器能毁了这个城市。
How do you do that with your voice? 你的声音是怎么做到的?
Do what? 什么做到?
Nothing. 没什么。
All right, so who's our big bad, huh? The guy who hired Abel and Van Hess to deliver the gun and then killed them. 好了,这回的大坏蛋是谁呢?那个雇了亚伯和范·海斯运送枪支又杀他们灭口的人。
The man who called you on Abel's phone...Could you tell anything about him? 那个打亚伯电话给你的人...有听出什么吗?
Yeah, he was really, really scary. 有,他非常非常吓人。
Wow. Good detective work. 大侦探明察秋毫啊。
You must know something. 你肯定知道点什么。
Walter, those men...they tried to abduct you, not kill you. 沃尔特,那些人... 想绑架你,而非杀你。
Yeah, it felt pretty kill-y to me, okay? Look, I'm sorry, guys. I don't know anything. 我看他们挺想要我命啊。抱歉,我真的什么都不知道。
I'll trace the calls Walter got. 我去追踪沃尔特接到的电话。
I'm taking this back to the eighth. 我把这个带回第八分局。
So what are we doing? This sucks. No offense. 那,我们现在干啥?这也太逊了。无意冒犯。
It's for your safety. Come on. 为你安全着想。来吧。
Hey, a police scanner. This is the new kind, right? You know, I used to listen to police scanners every night. It helped me fall asleep. 警用电台监听器。这是新款,是吧?我以前每晚都听警用电台监听器。有助睡眠。
You know, a couple years ago, there was this, um...I don't know--this vigilante I guess you'd call him. 你知道吗,几年前,有一个,怎么说呢 ...可以算是义警吧。
He protected people. Drove the cops nuts, though. They called him the man in...the suit. 他保护别人。警察都气疯了,他们管他叫西装男。
I'm gonna lock this door. Don't worry. 我会把门锁好。别担心。
By the way, your girlfriend is amazing. 对了,你女朋友真赞。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469045.html |