疑犯追踪第4季 第124期:搭档(在线收听

 He should have come out to deliver some food by now. 他应该出门送餐了吧。

Maybe they're backed up. I realize why you disagree with my work, by the way. 或许他们换班了。对了,我知道你为什么对我的工作不以为然。
Oh? 为什么?
You don't feel the end justifies the means. 你不认同唯结果论。
Don't I? I know what it means to build something troubling, because in the end, it might help people. 是吗?我曾经制造出有隐患之物,只为其结果可能会造福人类。
And I know what it means to regret it, so I suppose you could say it depends. 我也曾经为此而后悔,所以,要看具体情况吧。
Are you having second thoughts about what we're doing here? 你在质疑我们所做的一切吗?
Excuse me. 失陪一下。
Where are our things? 我们的东西呢?
There. 那边。
We should run. 快跑。
So where's this safe house? 安全屋在哪儿啊?
It's close. John's on his way. 快到了。约翰在路上了。
So listen, let me ask you a question. How long you been working with him? 我问你个问题:你跟他合作多久了?
My partner? A couple months. -No, I don't mean Detective Riley. 我的搭档吗?好几个月了。-不,我不是说莱利警探。
I mean John. You know, secret identity. Few years, right, right here in New York? I wanted to ask you about that. 我是说约翰。你懂的,秘密身份。在纽约好几年了吧?我是问你这个。
Yeah, Fusco. 弗斯科。
I know why people are after Walter. It's not he knows, it's what he has: Abel's phone. 我知道他们为什么紧咬沃尔特了。不是因为他知道什么,是为他的手里的东西—— 亚伯的手机。
Phone? 手机?
What phone? 什么手机?
Abel ditched the truck with the guns, but his phone kept a record of the GPS coordinates. 亚伯扔下那一卡车的枪,但他的手机记下了GPS坐标。
Walter, you've basically got a treasure map in your pocket. 沃尔特,你口袋里装着藏宝图啊。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469050.html