疑犯追踪第4季 第135期:吸毒史(在线收听) |
In and out in under ten seconds. A perfect smash-and-grab. Our boy Tomas really knows what he's doing. 进出十秒内搞定。完美的飞速抢劫。这位托马斯业务精通啊。 Perhaps you could try not to sound quite so enthused. 你能否别如此兴致勃勃。
Crime is my day job. I'm...I'm just admiring his technique. 犯罪是我的正职啊。我...我只是欣赏他的技术啊。
Domain Awareness caught the robbery, but not camera saw Tomas and his crew getting into the car, which was reported stolen two days ago. 区域警觉系统发现了劫案,但没有摄像头拍到托马斯及其团伙上车,那车两天前就报失了。
So the cops haven't I.D.'d him yet? 这么说,警察没查出他的身份?
I'm fairly certain that the NYPD isn't the only agency trying to find them. 我非常肯定除了纽约警察还有其他人在找他们。
Their modus operandi matches that of a highly successful team of thieves that the Interpol has dubbed "The hole in the wall" Gang for obvious reasons. 他们的犯罪手法和一个屡犯大案的盗窃团伙相似,国际刑警称其为"墙孔帮",原因显而易见。
In the past seven years, Tomas and his team have hit over 50 high value targets on four continents. 在过去七年里,托马斯和他的团伙在四个大洲窃取了超过50件高价值目标。
So Tomas is a real bad boy. Which means that he is probably our perpetrator. 托马斯可不乖噢。就是说可能他是行凶者。
Guy like this might be willing to kill to take down his next score. 这种人也许会不惜杀人来达到目的。
Or our target might be someone who already knows Tomas' secrets. Marko Jevtic was the only member of Tomas' crew to ever get caught. 或者我们要找的是已经知道托马斯秘密的人。马可·耶夫蒂奇是托马斯团伙里唯一一个曾被抓住的人。
Picked up by the police after a robbery in Prague. Ten hours later, he died in custody under suspicious circumstances. 他在布拉格一次犯案后被警方所抓。十个小时后,他死在拘留所,死状可疑。
So maybe Tomas isn't above bumping off one of his own. 就是说托马斯不惜杀掉自己人。
Well, they're not the most trustworthy bunch. 这伙人可一点都不可靠。
Max Dahlgren and Henrik Lengfelder, both had well-documented issues with authority. And Katya Rodchenko has a long history of drug abuse. 麦克斯·达尔格林和亨里克·兰菲尔德都有一长串犯罪记录。卡迪亚·罗德琴科则有长期吸毒史。
It appears that we have inadvertently captured a group of notorious criminals. Should we turn them over to interpol and call it a day? 看起来我们无意中发现了一群臭名昭著的罪犯。我们要不要通知国际刑警算了?
We're here to stop violence, okay? Not recover stolen jewels. 我们是阻止暴力的好吧?不是找失窃珠宝的。
If we move before we know what Tomas is up to, then this whole thing could go sideways, and we'll miss our chance to stop it. 如果我们没查出楚托马斯的意图就行动,或许就会出岔子啊,那样我们就没机会阻止了。
Plus you won't get to look at him anymore. 你也没机会再看他了。
Are you trying to make me kill you? 你想逼我宰了你吗?
Let's try to stay focused on the murder That Mr. Koroa is poised to commit. 我们还是把专心解决考罗拉先生即将犯下的谋杀吧。
To uncover his plans, we would need to have a man on the inside. Or in this case, a woman. 要查出他的计划,我们需要有人打入内部。或者,一个女人。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469061.html |