疑犯追踪第4季 第141期:保险柜(在线收听) |
Well, we have yet to prevent a murder, but we can add another grand larceny to our list of accomplishments. 虽未阻止谋杀,不过我们算是完成了"加上重大盗窃"这一光荣目标了。 I'm hacking the hotel security to determine precisely what jewels you've stolen. 我正在黑酒店的安保系统,看你们究竟偷了什么珠宝。
Perhaps they're so valuable that Tomas is willing to betray a client and kill his teammates just to keep them. 也许他们价值很高,托马斯不惜背叛客户并杀掉同伴据为己有。
Hi, Shaw. How's your date? 肖,你的约会怎么样?
Something's wrong here, Finch. 不对劲,芬奇。
Something's wrong indeed. The only item in that vault was placed there yesterday by a guest of the hotel, Dr. Juilianna Petrova, a researcher at the CDC. 确实不对劲。那个保险柜里唯一的东西是酒店的一个客人昨天放进去的——朱莉安娜·佩特洛娃博士,疾控中心的研究员。
She's an expert on level four infectious diseases. Miss Shaw, I'm no longer certain that you were stealing jewels. 她是四级传染病专家。肖女士,我不确定你们偷的是珠宝了。
I'm kind of thinking maybe Tomas isn't the perpetrator after all, Finch. Go! 我觉得托马斯也许根本不是行凶者,芬奇。走!
Place is clear, Shaw. No sign of Max or Henrik. 这里没人,肖。麦克斯和亨里克不在。
Six years I've been working with those two. Six years and they just turn on me like that. 我和他俩合作了六年。六年,他们就这么把我卖了。
Any sign of the loot? 赃物在吗?
Who you talking to? And where the hell are we? I checked your address out. This isn't it. 你在跟谁说话?我们到底在哪里?我查过你的地址。不在这儿。
Right now the only address you need is the whiskey in that cabinet. So make mine a double, yours too. 现在你要知道的唯一地址是那边酒柜的威士忌。给我调一杯特浓的,你也一样。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469067.html |