疑犯追踪第4季 第154期:心理健康(在线收听

 Good work, recruits. Let's clean 'em, rack 'em, and stack 'em. 做得不错,各位学员。全部清理收拾好。

Hey, Silva. Whose team you on out there? 希尔瓦,你是哪个部门的?
Excuse me? 干吗?
You broke ranks and the rules. You need to check yourself before your antics cost all of us. 你肆意越级,破坏规矩。你得自省一下,免得你的胡来把我们全坑了。
Why don't you try pulling your own weight, Dutch boy? 管好你自己的事儿吧,荷兰小子。
Police are supposed to enforce the rules, not break them. 警察应该遵守规矩,而不是破坏规矩。
Maybe I'm not done breaking things. 也许我还没破坏完呢。
Easy there, iceman. No need for jealousy. NYPD will always need dispatchers. 得了,酷哥儿。没必要吃醋嘛。纽约警局也需要调度员啊。
Next time's real weapons with live rounds. Be a shame if there was a training accident. 下次是真枪实弹。出事故就丢人了。
Yeah, watch your back. Let's go. 是啊,小心点儿。我们走。
Our recruit has an enemy inside the class. 学员在校内还要树敌。
As if law enforcement wasn't already dangerous enough. 执法本身难道还不够危险吗?
If Recruit Kane has his way, Silva won't make it that far. Threat looks like a fellow cadet. 要是凯恩学员出招,希尔瓦只怕撑不到出去执法的那天。威胁好像是来自同学。
Forget that meter maid. Teach me some of those tactics. 别管那娘娘腔,教教我那些战术吧。
What's in it for me? 我有什么好处?
I got cleanup. 我来清理。
Sure thing, Ortiz. 行啊,奥蒂兹。
Apparently, even an expert marksman like you still has a thing or two to learn about tactics. 看来即便是你这样的神枪手也有让你防不胜防的战术啊。
Iris, are you stalking me? 爱莉丝,你在跟踪我吗?
Don't be ridiculous. I just finished teaching a class on the importance of mental health to some new recruits. Maybe you should sit in sometime. 别胡说。我刚授完课,向新学员讲解心理健康的重要性。也许你也应该听听。
That reminds me. Thank you for the endorsement of my instructor position. 这倒提醒我了。谢谢你支持我的教官职位。
Well, given the ongoing IA investigation and your recent firing of a weapon inside a police precinct, figured it couldn't hurt to get you reacquainted with the rules. 鉴于最近的内务部调查,再加上你最近在警局内开枪,让你重新熟悉一下规矩没坏处。
We making progress on the excessive force front? 关于滥用武力的问题有进展了吗?
Yes, we are. 有啊。
I'll see you tomorrow morning for your appointment? 明早预约时间见?
Bright and early, doc. 迫不及待啊,医生。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469080.html