疑犯追踪第4季 第156期:雅诗兰黛专柜小姐(在线收听

 Our recruit's still waiting on her date. 那学员还在等约会呢。

You know, of all my confidential informants, you got the nicest wheels. 我所有的线人中,你的车最好了。
Just feel lucky I'm not making you pay this CI. The Miss Estee Lauder gig pays like crap. If it weren't for the perks... 算你幸运,本线人不用你付钱。雅诗兰黛专柜小姐赚的那点儿破钱。要不是姐有外快...
Perks? 外快?
Yeah, the free eyeliner. The five-finger free. 免费眼线笔啊。顺手牵羊。
You wear makeup? 你还化妆了?
Hey, Maybelline. Check this out. I thought Wonder Boy said that Silva was too busy to join her classmates. 我说美宝莲,你瞧。神奇小子还说希尔瓦忙得没空陪同学玩。
Apparently, she's not too busy to case them. 看来她倒是有空去查他们。
Looks like her date just showed up. 似乎她的约会对象出现了。
These them? 就他们?
Those are the targets. 那些是目标。
You ready to move on this? 你准备好了吗?
Say the word. 下令吧。
Keep it stealth. Stick to the plan. 秘密进行。按计划行事。
I don't know who Deep Throat is, but I think our recruit is a little more than antisocial. 不知道这位深喉是谁,不过我看这学员是有点反社会啊。
Yeah, I'd say. Sounds more like she's planning on taking out the competition. 同意啊。看来她是准备要清理竞争对手啊。
Any updates on Silva's target, Mr. Reese? 希尔瓦的目标有消息吗,里瑟先生?
No, but she's applying her lesson on curb searches by going through their trash. 没有,不过她正在学活学用调查课程翻垃圾箱呢。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469082.html