疑犯追踪第4季 第158期:律师当事人特权(在线收听

 1258 coming through. 1258出来了。

You got ten minutes. 十分钟。
Where is my regular attorney? We had a deal. He got reassigned. 我之前的律师呢?我们商量过了。他另有任务。
Not to worry though. The drug charge won't stick. But we need to review a few things. How did you come to work for Tomas' crew? 不过不用担心,毒品指控不会成立。但我们得再梳理一下。你怎么会为托马斯一伙工作?
Attorney-client privilege, and I checked the observation room just in case. Rest assured, no one's watching. 律师当事人特权,为防万一,观察室我也查过了。放心,没人监视。
You do a few little jobs first, build a reputation. Then, when you're good, you get recommended. At the end of the day, it's all about relationships. 先做几个小活,建立声誉。只要做得好,就会有人推荐你。说到底,都是靠羁绊关系。
You are trusting people with your life. So who recommended you? 这是交托性命的信任。谁推荐的你?
No names. Not even to lawyers. And what does any of this have to do with my drug case? 没名字。对律师不能说。这跟我的毒品案有什么关系?
Unless you want to risk doing time, we need to be thorough. 不想冒险坐牢,就一定要万无一失。
So I'll ask you again. Who recommended you to Tomas' crew, and who recommended your replacement? 所以我再问一遍:谁推荐你加入托马斯一伙的,又是谁推荐了你的替代者?
You're fired. 你被炒了。
We weren't done talking. Like you said, Katya, at the end of the day...it's all about relationships. 我们还没谈完。正如你所说,卡迪亚,说到底...都是靠羁绊。
There's a guy. His name's Romeo. 有个人。他叫罗密欧。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469084.html