疑犯追踪第4季 第160期:膝盖废了(在线收听

 What the hell was that all about? Why were they shooting at us? 刚才到底是怎么回事?他们为什么朝我们开枪?

I'll explain it all later. 以后跟你解释。
You were following me. 你跟踪我。
You first. Why are you casing your classmates? 你先来。你为什么要调查你的同学?
I don't have time for this. 我可没这闲工夫。
I know you're a cop. The tactical course, the way you just handled yourself...this isn't your first rodeo. You've been through the academy before. 我知道你是警察。战术课程,刚才你的应对...你不是第一次了。你以前读过警校。
Yes, I'm a cop. 对,我是警察。
Internal Affairs? 内务部?
I've said enough. 我说得够多了。
Why is IA interested in the academy? Is there a mole? 内务部为什么对警校感兴趣?有内奸吗?
Look, right now, I need to get to my handler. If I'm compromised, it means he is too. 现在,我得去找我的联络员。既然我暴露了,他肯定也暴露了。
So we'll call him. 快给他打电话。
No. Nothing digital. Look, I can explain more later, but right this second, I need to warn him in person. 不行,不能用电子通讯。我以后再跟你解释,但是现在,我得亲自去提醒他。
Well, I'm coming as your backup. 我当你的支援。
Just don't get kneecapped like you did in training. 别像训练时那样把膝盖废了。
Careful, John. If Silva's Internal Affairs, she's not just our number. She's a threat to your cover. 小心点,约翰。如果希尔瓦是内务部的,她就不只是我们的号码了。她还会威胁到你的身份。
The RTCC tracked the shooter's SUV to this neighborhood. 实时犯罪中心查到枪手的SUV就停在这个区。
Tally ho. He's headed into that community center. 有了。他正在去社区中心的路上。
This place used to be a dump. 这地方以前烂如垃圾场。
Someone gave it a fresh coat. 有人好好整理了一番。
Heads up. That guy matches the description of our shooter. 小心。那家伙符合枪手的描述。
Secure texting. Smart. 安全短信。聪明。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469086.html