疑犯追踪第4季 第171期:西装男(在线收听) |
Your mole won't be too hard to break. 这个内鬼估计很容易搞定。 Want to teach me some interrogation tricks? 想教我几招审问的技巧吗?
Something tells me you're a natural at that too. 感觉你在这方面也会挺有天赋。
Speaking of, I still have a few questions for you. But I'll save 'em. 说到这里,我还有几个问题想问你。但我会留着以后问。
You're gonna do all right, kid. 你会很棒的,小姑娘。
I know. I had a good instructor. 我知道。我有个好教官。
Tell your friends at IA. 帮我在内务部宣传下。
Will do. 会的。
And call me if you need a little tactical refresher. 需要强化训练就打电话给我。
I thought I told you to get rid of Ortiz. 我叫你解决奥蒂兹。
You weren't here, man. You didn't see what went down. Guy in a suit, a chica, and a crazy-ass dog came storming in here like S.W.A.T. 你当时不在场,不知道出了什么事。西装男,一小妞,外加一条像特警一样冲进来的疯狗。
The thing about a battle plan is it only works if soldiers follow orders. 战斗计划要求士兵依令行事。
Who died and made you general? You ain't nothing but a street banger like the rest of us. 谁死了轮到你当将军了?你跟我们一样,不过是街头小混混。
You know anything about circles? 你知道圆吗?
Circles? What's that got to do with this? 圆?这有什么关系?
Got everything to do with it. I had a math teacher once, said,"All the world's infinite possibilities rest within this one simple circle." 关系大了。我曾经的一位数学老师说过:"宇宙中所有无限的可能都在这个简单的圆中。"
Including the possibility that the big, quiet kid in the back of the class, the one that everyone always underestimated, could one day run the streets of New York. 有可能坐在教室的最后一排、被所有人低估的那位安静的大个子有一天会纵横纽约街头。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469190.html |