疑犯追踪第4季 第178期:瑞奇(在线收听

 How you doing, Ricky? 你好吗,瑞奇?

Boss. 老大。
Guess the young lion's looking to be king. 看来小狮子想称王了。
He's down here. Let's go. 他就在这儿。我们走。
Is there another way out? 还有其他出路吗?
If you know me at all, John, you know there's always another way out. 你要是了解我,约翰,就该知道我总是有其他出路。
I got it from here, thanks. -You'll need help getting him out of the city. 交给我就行,谢了。-你需要人帮忙把他送出城。
Out of the city? 出城?
It isn't safe for you here. 你在这里不安全。
You can't expect me to run, John. I do that, I send a message to my people that Dominic has won. 你不会指望我逃跑吧,约翰。我要是跑了,就等于告诉我的人多米尼克赢了。
I won't help you fight some gang war. 我可不会帮你打帮派战。
I'm not asking you to. But for as many times as you and Harold have asked for my assistance, a little reciprocation would be nice. 我没叫你帮我。不过你和哈罗德一次又一次找我帮忙,总该有点回报。
What do you call me saving your life back there? 你以为我刚才救了你算什么?
A good start. Now can we go? 算开了好头。走吧?
Come in. Come in, please. It's been too long. Really good to see you, Elias. 进,请进。好久不见。很高兴见到你,以利亚。
You too, Gino. I hear things are good. 见到你也是,吉诺。听说生意挺顺利。
Not bad. Got a couple of high stakes poker games working. And the bookmaking's rock steady. 还不错。开了几场高赌注的扑克牌局。外围下注也很稳定。
You've always been a good earner. And a good friend. 你一直很会赚钱。也是个好朋友。
So what brings you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Sadly, an attempt on my life by the Brotherhood. 很遗憾,兄弟会想要我命的歪风。
My God, Elias. You okay? 我的天,以利亚。你还好吧?
Thanks to the intervention of some friends. But this action by Dominic, it requires a response. 多亏了几位朋友的保护。不过多米尼克这种行为,必须反击。
Whatever you need. You know I got your back. 尽管吩咐。你知道我挺你的。
I'm glad to hear you say that, Gino. 很高兴你这么说,吉诺。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469197.html