疑犯追踪第4季 第181期:布鲁克林区(在线收听) |
Our boys are all over Brooklyn looking for him. Elias will turn up. 我们的人正在布鲁克林区找他。以利亚会出现的。 Why would Elias be so concerned about an accountant? 以利亚为什么这么关心一个会计?
He's his money guy. 他是管钱的。
He's much more than that. Elias took out the Russians, the dons, busted out of prison, and went fugitive. All that and he stayed on top. 他可不仅是管钱的。以利亚灭了俄罗斯帮 、黑手党头目,越狱,变成逃犯。经历这一切仍然高高在上。
The man's smart. 他很聪明。
The man had help. When Elias was inside, he had somebody pulling strings on the outside. 他有人帮忙。以利亚里边坐牢,有人为他在监狱外打理一切。
When he went underground, always had somebody above ground, handling business. This accountant, we find him, and we find Elias. 他藏身地下,有人为他在地面上处理生意。那个会计,我们找到他,就能找到以利亚。
Nice place. 好地方。
It's my building. I bought it. 是我的楼。我买下的。
To become a slumlord? 当房东?
To renovate it. So far, only the penthouse has been completed. 重翻修。现在,只有顶层完工了。
We need to get you some place safe. Lay low. Why stop here? 我们得给你找个安全的地方。保持低调。为什么来这儿?
My accountant has his office here. And I need to pick something up. Something valuable. 我会计的办公室在这里。我有点东西要拿。很有价值的东西。
All right. It better be. It's the Brotherhood. They found us. Take the rear exit. Go now. 好吧,最好是这样。是兄弟会。他们找来了。用后门。走。
They got the back door covered. 他们有人守住了后门。
We need a way out of here. 我们要找方法出去。
What are we waiting for? 那还等什么?
Does that go to a basement exit? 是去地下室出口吗?
No. The penthouse. 不,是去顶层。
We'll be cornered up there. 我们会被包围的。
Well, it's either be cornered upstairs, or dead down here. I'm opting for the former. Come on, john, have some faith. 要么在楼上被包围要么死在这里。我宁可选前者。来吧,约翰,有点信心。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469200.html |