疑犯追踪第4季 第185期:温馨(在线收听

 Homey. 挺温馨。

Anything but. 绝对不。
Dominic will have his men going floor by floor. We can't stay hidden forever. And we can't blast out way out of here. 多米尼克会派人一层一层搜。我们不能一直躲着。我们也不能杀出一条血路。
We're gonna need an escape route. Elias, I could use your help here. 我们需要逃离路线。以利亚,我需要你帮忙。
They shot Anthony. Dominic wanted my attention. Now he has it. 他们伤了安东尼。多米尼克想要引起我的注意。他得偿所愿了。
Elias...Looks like you left in a hurry. Left some things behind. 以利亚...看来你走得挺急啊。落下了东西。
Is Anthony alive? 安东尼还活着吗?
For the moment. 暂时是的。
What do you want? 你想要什么?
You should know. You wanted all the same things once. And you got it. When you took out the dons. 你知道的。你曾经也想要的东西。而且你得到了。就在你消灭了黑手党头目之后。
And now you want to do the same thing to me, is that it? 现在你也想对我做同样的事,是吧?
It's the natural order of things. The old makes way for the new. It's my time now. 这是自然法则。新陈代谢。这是我的时代了。
All right, you called me for a reason. What is it? 好吧,你打给我是有原因的。要什么?
I'll show you the respect of talking to you straight. We both know how this ends for you. 我会对你表示出敬意,直言相告。我们都知道最后的结果如何。
But if you give youself up, your man and detective Riley can walk out of here. 但如果你交出自己,你的人和莱利警探可以活着出去。
Deal seems pretty one-sided. 这协议不太公平啊。
Only one you're gonna get. You can take it, or no one leaves here alive. You've still got some power, Elias. Question is what are you gonna do with it? 这是你唯一的协议。你要么接受,要么你们一起死。你还有点势力,以利亚。问题是你要怎么用?
It's all clear, let's go. 安全了,我们走。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469214.html