疑犯追踪第4季 第195期:教养院(在线收听

 That building was a failsafe. In the inevitable event one of my enemies would move on me. 那栋楼就是个失效保护装置,在敌人出手、 无可避免时使用。

I looked into its history. It used to be a group home. 我查了那栋楼的历史,那以前是教养院。
The Wayland Home for Boys. Maybe you've heard of it. 韦林男孩教养院。也许你听说过。
I always hated that place. 我一直很讨厌那地方。
And that room you didn't like. 还有那间你不喜欢的房间。
Where bad behavior was corrected. 那里是恶行矫正室。
I'm sorry we couldn't save Anthony. 很抱歉没有救出安东尼。
Anthony died protecting me. It's up to me now to make sure his sacrifice wasn't in vain. 安东尼为保护我而死。我绝不能让他白白牺牲。
What will you do? 你要做什么?
You told me you wouldn't help me fight a war, John. Sometimes a war comes to you.  你说过不会帮我打仗,约翰。但有时战争会找上门。
When it does, you can either fight or be vanquished. 事已至此,要么去战斗,要么被击败。
I'm gonna see that Dominic answers for Anthony. When that day comes, you and Harold would be wise to stay out of my way. 我要让多米尼克偿还安东尼的血债。那天到来时,你跟哈罗德最好别挡我的路。
Invictus maneo. (拉丁语)我不可战胜。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469226.html