疑犯追踪第4季 第196期:秘密系统(在线收听) |
We are being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. 我们被监视着。政府有一套秘密系统——一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器。 I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything-- Violent crimes involving ordinary people. 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动,但它却看到了一切—— 牵涉普通人的暴力罪行。
The government considers these people irrelevant. We don't. 政府认为这些人无关紧要。我们不。
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us. 受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动。你永远找不到我们。
But victim or perpetrator, if your number is up, we'll find you. 但无论是受害人还是行凶者,只要你的号码被列出来,我们就会找到你。
I'd be happy to restate the order, if you'd like. 不介意的话我想重复一下订单。
You see, it's vital that we get it exactly right. So perhaps we should try again. 必须确定清楚才行。所以不如再说一遍。
Pastrami...Extra mustard, spicy and yellow, and enough pepperoncinis to create digestion issues in even the strongest constitution. 熏牛肉...多加芥末,黄辣的,辣椒加到足以令人跑肚拉稀,铁人都受不了。
No mayonnaise, please. If there's even a trace, it'll render the entire sandwich useless, 不加蛋黄酱,谢谢。只要一点儿不对,整个三明治就全毁了,
and we'll have to begin this whole process over again, which I don't think either of us would enjoy. 就得全部重来一遍,我们肯定都不希望这样。
Wonderful. And I'll take a bag of chips. 好极了。我要袋薯条。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469227.html |