疑犯追踪第4季 第198期:法官助理(在线收听) |
Finch, looks to me like our new number is waiting on a lunch date. 芬奇,看来我们的新号码在等待午餐约会呢。 It's likely her husband. He's a hedge fund manager at a firm downtown. 应该是跟她丈夫。他在下城区一家公司当对冲基金经理。
And Rachel Farrow is a law clerk at the courthouse. It's probably about a case she's been working on. 而雷切尔·法罗是法官助理。可能跟她正在处理的案子有关。
Why don't I just break into her office? 为什么不让我直接闯进她办公室?
Because it's located in a federally owned building, Mr. Reese. If you were caught, that would certainly be the end of Detective Riley. 因为它位于联邦政府的大厦中,里瑟先生。你一旦被抓,莱利警探就肯定完蛋了。
Our girl seems a bit nervous, Finch. Maybe she's not meeting her husband after all. Could be an affair. 这姑娘好像有点紧张啊,芬奇。也许她根本不是来见她丈夫的。可能是外遇。
Finch, it's Samaritan. 芬奇,是撒马利亚人。
Could you expand on that, Detective? 能说清楚点吗,警探?
Greer's man, Lambert, just sat down at Rachel Farrow's table. 格里尔的人,朗伯,刚刚坐到雷切尔·法罗桌上。
Excuse me. 打扰一下。
Hello, Rachel. My name is Jeremy. 你好,雷切尔。我叫杰里米。
How do you...You need to go, Jeremy. I'm waiting on my husband. Please. 你怎么...你走吧,杰里米。我在等我丈夫。请吧。
Don't worry. I'm not here to make any kind of romantic overture. How's your wrist? 别担心,我不是来调情的。你的手腕还好吗?
Why would you ask that? 为什么问这个?
Still healing from the spiral fracture? It was a nasty break. 还在螺旋形骨折康复期吗?这可是重伤。
It takes a long time to heal, especially when it's your writing hand. 需要很长时间的康复期,特别是你还要用那只手写字。
You told your friends you fell down playing tennis...Just a silly accident. How clumsy of you. 你跟朋友说是打网球摔倒了...只是意外。真是笨手笨脚啊。
You couldn't tell them how your husband twisted it so violently during an argument, he broke it. 你不能告诉他们是你丈夫在争执中野蛮扭断的,是他打的。
How...how do you know this? 你...你怎么知道的?
I've a friend, and I want to help you. 我有位朋友,我是来帮你的。
What's happening, Mr. Reese? 出什么事了,里瑟先生?
Something's not right. I don't think Lambert's here to hurt her. 不对劲。朗伯不是来伤害她的。
It's Samaritan, Reese. Think about the words coming out of your mouth. They don't make any sense. 那可是撒马利亚人,里瑟。你说的这是什么话。根本讲不通嘛。
Samaritan gave Lambert the information for a reason. I don't think it's because it wants her dead. 撒马利亚人告诉朗伯此事肯定有原因。肯定不是因为它想她死。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469232.html |