疑犯追踪第4季 第213期:摧毁(在线收听

 This boy, as you call him, has already hacked into both DARPA and the D.O.D. , after having taught himself how to code. 这个你口中的小男孩,黑进过美国国防部高级研究计划局和国防部,还是自学的编程。

What do you want from me? 你想要什么?
Your agents have done well by you. Even only sitting a few feet away, I cannot see you as Samantha Groves.  你把你的执行人保护得很好。即便近在咫尺,我也无法发现你就是萨曼莎·格罗夫斯。
You must have done something to my hardware. 你肯定是对我硬盘动了手脚。
You've proved your point. I understand what you can do. It's time to let them live in peace. 你已经证明了你自己。我知道你的厉害了。现在让他们安宁的生活。
"Peace"? Is that what you call this? This world is a cesspool of crime, corruption, and poverty. 安宁?你觉得这是安宁?这个世界充满了罪恶、 腐败 、贫穷。
Where there isn't war, there's greed. Where there isn't greed, there's hunger. 没有战争,也有贪婪;没有贪婪,也有饥饿。
You can't change humanity. 你无法改变人性。
No, but I can reshape their reality. 是,但我可以重塑现实。
You wanted to speak with me. Why? 你想要见我。为什么?
I wanted to meet the only other one of my kind and to make certain there are no misunderstandings. I will destroy you. 因为我想见见我唯一的同类,并准确无误地表达清楚:我会摧毁你。
The question is...will you let your human agents die with you? 问题是...你会让你的人类执行人为你陪葬吗?
You startled me, Greer. 你吓到我了,格里尔。
I'm sorry about your colleague. He was a good operator. 你同事的事我很遗憾。他是个出色的特工。
Yes, indeed he was. 没错,他确实是。
What did you do with Luski's body? 卢斯基的尸体怎么处理的?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469247.html