疑犯追踪第4季 第227期:收电邮(在线收听) |
How many moves did you consider that time? A second is like an infinity to you, isn't it? 那次你考虑了多少步?一秒对你是无限长啊,对吧? You can take the time to consider everything. Or almost everything. I'm afraid you missed it. 你可以用来考虑一切。几乎是一切。恐怕你算漏了。
We need a strategy. 我们得想个策略。
A little help please. 拜托帮点忙。
It's a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold. 你的机器此时失常,选的可真是时候,Harold。
Give it a second, it's got a lot on its mind. 稍等它一秒,它正在努力思考。
Got it. 有了。
Who's she talking to? 她在跟谁说话?
When we open that door, you two turn left. You're going to the server room to hack the system and stabilize the market. 我们一开门,你们俩就往左。你们去服务器机房黑进系统,稳定市场。
Hack? I can barely retrieve my email. You might want to give us a job that requires a little less technical proficiency. 黑?我连收电邮都不懂呢。你也许得给我们分派个不需要那么懂技术的任务
It's non-negotiable. We're going right, Harold, to secure our escape route. 这事没得商量。我们往右走,Harold,保障撤离路线。
We'll head to the mechanical room and cut the tension cables to the elevator's lock. 我们去机械室切断连接电梯锁的电缆
How exactly would we do that, Ms. Groves? 我们该怎么做,Groves女士?
She'll tell us when we get there. 我们去到的时候,她会告诉我们的。
Ready to roll? 准备好行动了吗?
Don't shoot! 别开枪!
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469303.html |