疑犯追踪第4季 第257期:我知道她活着(在线收听) |
Are you kidding me, kid? It was cute the first time, and even then... 开什么玩笑,小子?第一次还算可爱的,可是... Just look at your computer, Mike. Stock market closed exactly where I said it would. So did your portfolio. It didn't have to be that way. 看看你的电脑吧,迈克。证券市场的收市情况正如我之前所说。你的投资组合也是。原本可以不必如此。
Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁?
I'd like to see the president. We'll be in touch. 我要见总统。我们再联系。
854 and counting, Richelli. Sleep tight. 854,人数仍在上升,罗谢尔。睡个好觉。
I love you, Julia.Bye.Bye. 我爱你,茱莉亚。 再见。再见。
Target engaged. Bulls' eye. Returning to base. 锁定目标。正中目标。返回基地。
I just sent a set of updated GPS coordinates, but I must warn you, our lead is a fragile one.Understood. 我刚发出去一组更新的GPS坐标,但我提醒你,我们的线索很弱。明白。
A phone on Samaritan's network left the Stock Exchange in a refrigerated truck 15 minutes after we lost Sameen. 撒马利亚人网络中的一个手机,正好在我们失去萨姆恩十五分钟后坐冷藏车离开了证券交易所。
What's our final destination? 我们要去哪儿?
I've traced the truck to these new coordinates to what looks like a small town upstate. 我追踪到了这辆卡车的新坐标,看起来像是州北部的一个小镇。
That could be where the truck is located, or it could be nothing. 可能是卡车的位置,可能什么都不是。
I know she's alive, Harold. 我知道她活着,哈罗德。
Nothing would please me more. I know. I miss her too. 我最大的期望。我知道。我也想她。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yfzz/2/469333.html |