《摩登家庭》第1季第3集 第13期:老丈人不喜欢女婿(在线收听

 That's the painkiller talking.He's a little loopy. 止痛药害他说胡话了 他有点晕了

How bad is it? 严重吗
Well, the wing is cracked,the propeller's bent, 机翼断了 螺旋桨也弯了
But I can --I mean phil. 不过我能... 我是说Phil
I was in a plane crash. 我遭遇坠机事件了
Thanks, dad. 多谢帮倒忙 老爸
I didn't ask him to be there. He insisted. 我可没叫他去 他自己要去的
He took a chance. This is what happened. 他要冒险 就出意外了呗
Kind of like the time you ran over his foot? 就跟上次你碾过他脚背一样吧?
You ran over his foot?That was an accident. 你碾过他的脚背? 那次是意外
You know, dad,you did it on purpose.We all saw the tire marks on the lawn. 爸 大家都知道你是故意的 我们都看到草坪上的轮胎印了
I had just quit smoking. 我那时刚戒烟
See, you're upsetting your husband. 看啊 你丈夫被你烦着了
Water.I'll get it. 水 我去倒
You okay? 你没事吧
Gloria. Thank god you're here. Gloria 谢天谢地你在这儿
Don't worry. I'm here, too. 别担心 我也在
Who's this? 你是谁
Wasn't my fault. 不能怪我
Oh, I have seen you thread the needle a million times. 哦 我见过你玩"穿针引线"无数次了
You never miss.Yeah, I must be getting old. 你从来没失过手 是啊 看来不服老不行啊
Why don't you just admit it?You never liked phil. 你就承认吧 你从来没喜欢过Phil
And put that down.You do not get a cookie. 放下来 坏小孩没有饼干吃
I like phil. It's just that sometime he tries too hard, you know? 我喜欢Phil 只不过有时候 他奉承过头了 你明白吗
And it's just kind of...Irritating. 有点让人...恼火
Okay, maybe he tries too hard Because you make zero effort with him. 也许他是奉承过头了但都是因为你从不正眼看他
You know what? In the 16 years that we've been married, 知道吗 我们都结婚16年了
Have you one time told him that you liked him? 你有没有一次告诉他你喜欢他
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469499.html