《摩登家庭》第1季第4集 第7期:逻辑思维不正常的老妈(在线收听

I'm about to embark on a new journey. 我要开始一段新的旅程

I met a man. Really? 我遇到了一个男人 是吗

His name is chas, 他叫Chas

And he's asked me to come live with him In his foreign land. 他要我和他一起去国外

Wow. Where? 哪里

Canada. 加拿大

You're moving to -- to canada? 你要去...加拿大

French canada. 加拿大法语区

oh. that --that's wonderful. 那可...太棒了

It is wonderful. 是很棒

It just that when I think of all the awful things 只是每当我想起

That I said to gloria and jay And you and claire, 我对Gloria Jay 你 还有Claire所说的那些难听的话

I feel such guilt. 就觉得很内疚

Give it time...And see banff. 给自己一点时间 记得去加拿大班夫国家公园

Cam, please. Cam 别说了

I just can't give myself to him sexually. 我就是不能和他放开...做爱

Okay, mom. Did not see that coming. 妈妈 没想到是这样

Oh, don't get me wrong. 别会错意

We satisfy each other down there. 我们在床上能满足对方

Oh... Yeah, don't want to... 我不想...

That's why I need everyone's forgiveness. 所以我要大家的原谅

I need your help,mitchell. 我需要你的帮助 Mitchell

Your mom needs your help to make love to her new man, chas. 你听到了吗 Mitchell 你妈妈需要你 帮助她和一个叫Chas的男人做爱

that's not weird at all.i know 这一点也不出奇

mom,i -- 妈妈 我...

i'm just not really sure what you're asking me to do, mom. 我只是不太明白你要我做什么

well, everyone's mad at me. 所有人都对我很生气

maybe you could pave the way so that i can apologize. 也许你可以安排一下 让我跟他们道歉

 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469585.html