《摩登家庭》第1季第9集 第4期:给蟋蟀办生日派对(在线收听) |
I have an iguana that eats crickets. 我有一只吃蟋蟀的鼠鳞蜥 That'd be scary if it was a birthday party for crickets. 要是给蟋蟀办生日派对 那才算吓人吧
Seriously, Jungle Tanya, 说真的 丛林女郎
I need you step it up a notch. 我需要你升级一下恐怖程度
Is there anything that scares the cocoa out of you? 有没有什么东西能把你自己吓个半死
Uh, not really. I do have a bearded dragon. 还真没有 不过我有条"胡须龙"
Ooh. Does it- No, it does not breathe fire. 是吗 它会.. 不 它不会喷火
Well, then we're back to square one, aren't we? 那说来说去又说回去了 是吧
I couldn't get Luke out of my mind. 我脑子里一直想着卢克的生日会
I know I made a promise to Mitchell, 我知道我向米奇尔保证过
but some things are bigger than promises. 但有些东西比"保证"二字要重要的多
Fizbo would be at that party. 菲茨宝一定要在派对上华丽登场
Hello, old friend. 你好啊 老朋友
It all happened so fast. 一切都发生在眨眼之间
I keep thinking 我一直在想
there was something I could've done. 我当时做点什么阻止这一切就好了
No, don't blame yourself. 不 你不要自责
Who could've possibly seen it coming? 谁能想到会发生这种事呢
Sweetie, that's a rock wall. Is that even safe? 亲爱的 那是道攀岩墙 那安全吗
Oh, my God. - Honey, relax. 老天啊 -亲爱的 放心
Hey, has anyone ever gotten hurt on one of these things? 嘿 有人因为这东西受过伤吗
I don't know, man. It's my first day. See? 我不知道 今天是我第一天上班 瞧
They wouldn't let the new guy do it if it- 他们肯让新人操作肯定说明没有...
That did not make me feel better. - Don't worry. 那只会让我更加担心 -别担心
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469767.html |