《摩登家庭》第1季第9集 第12期:不要畏惧任何事情(在线收听

 Hey, what am I missing, guys? 嘿  我错过什么了  伙计们

Aw, geez, Gloria. 老天啊  歌洛莉亚
Jay, look! I go high! Look! Look! 杰  看啊  我跳得好高  看啊看啊
Guys, hit the road. Come on. 伙计们  该滚蛋了  快点
You're family men. Come on. Scat. 你们都是有家室的男人  快  散开
Great job, buddy. 真棒啊  小老弟
Now comes the fun part. Rappel down. 现在有趣的部分到啦  快滑下来吧
It's really high. 真的好高
You have nothing to fear but fear itself... 你不用畏惧任何事  只需面对畏惧本身
and the concrete. 以及水泥地
But I'm right here, buddy. 但老爸在这儿呢  小老弟
Okay, just catch me. 好吧  要接住我哦
I am brave. Roller coasters? Love 'em. 我很勇敢  过山车  爱死了
Scary movies? I've seen Ghostbusters, like, seven times. 恐怖电影?  《捉鬼敢死队》我都看7遍了
I regularly drive through neighborhoods... 我经常驾车穿过那些
that have only recently been gentrified. 刚刚装修过的街区
So yeah, I'm pretty much not afraid of anything. 所以基本上我是无所畏惧的
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, everybody! 嘿嘿嘿  大家伙儿
Quit your clownin' around. That's my job. 快别闹腾逗乐了  那是我的工作
Except clowns. 除了小丑
Never shared that with the fam, so... shh. 我从未告诉过家人们这一点  所以  嘘
Do have an image to maintain. 哥得维护自己的良好形象
I am not really sure where the fear comes from. 我不知道我的恐惧源自何处
My mother says it's because when I was a kid, 我妈说是因为我小的时候
I found a dead clown in the woods, but who knows? 曾在森林中发现过一具小丑尸体  谁知道呢
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469775.html