《摩登家庭》第1季第9集 第17期:喜欢打石膏的怪胎(在线收听

 Ow! My arm! 噢  我的胳膊

Sweetie? Luke? 小宝贝  卢克
What happened, buddy? - What happened? 怎么了  小老弟  -出什么事了
What happened, honey? 出什么事了  宝贝
Hey, hey. What happened? 嘿  嘿  怎么回事
I slipped on these stupid beads. - Oops. 我踩在这些小珠子上滑倒了  -糟糕
Come on. Here we go. 来  先起来
How is he? 他怎么样了
Oh, he's gonna be fine. - Ay, Dios mio. 他会没事的  -老天啊
Hi, honey. How are you, kid? 小宝贝  你怎么样啊  孩子
Oh, there he is. - Pobrecito. 他出来了  -小可怜
You poor thing. 你个可怜的孩子
Wow. Everybody's here. 哇  大家都来了啊
Of course we are. How's that busted flipper? 我们当然得来了  你的小翅膀怎么样了
Okay. - Sorry about today, buddy. 没事  -今天的事真遗憾  小老弟
We'll try again next year, huh? 我们明年再给你办个完美的生日派对
Are you kidding? This was the best birthday ever. 你在说笑吗  这是有史以来最棒的生日了
What? - I got a cast. 什么  -我打了个石膏
You like a cast? - I've always wanted one. 你喜欢打石膏吗  -我一直想要一个的
After a few weeks, they start to smell. -Ew! 几周后  里面就会发臭  -恶
You are so weird, you know that? 你真是个怪胎  你知道吗
Can I sign it? - Sure. 我可以在上面签名吗  -当然
Hey. Me first. - Here. 嘿  我先来  -这边
If you'd asked me before the party... 如果你在派对举办之前问我
if I wanted there to be a chain reaction of disasters... 是否希望发生一系列灾难的连锁反应
that led to Luke breaking his arm, I probably would've said no. 导致卢克摔伤了胳膊  我很可能会说不
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469780.html