《摩登家庭》第1季第10集 第4期:连精灵都同意我的话(在线收听) |
We're the New Greensleevers. 我们是"新"绿袖子颂歌班 The New Greensleevers? 新绿袖子
Is there a slap mark on my face? 简直是狠狠抽了我一巴掌嘛
I mean, why is Edna singing the low harmony? 为什么让埃德娜唱低声部的合音
It's like people are applauding out of shock. 观众像是因为震惊才鼓掌一样
Let it go. Why would- 随他们去吧 为什么
Okay, next. Ah, finally. 好的 下一个 终于啊
Whoa! I'm- I'm sorry. Can I- Could you- 抱歉 我能 你能
What happened to the other Santa? 另一个圣诞老人怎么了
Listen, we've been waiting in this line for a really long time, 听着 我们排队真的排了很久
and we just want a Santa that actually looks like Santa. 我们只想要一个有圣诞老人样子的圣诞老人
Mitchell, it's okay. 米奇尔 没事的
No, no, no. Cam, it's not okay. 不不 小卡 不行
This is Lily's first Christmas. 这是莉莉过的第一个圣诞节
I want to make sure everything is perfect. 我想确保一切都很完美
We're gonna wait for the fat Santa. All right? 我们要等那个胖圣诞老人 明白吗
I knew this would happen. 我就知道会这样
I-I don't even know why we hired this guy. 我 我真不知道我们为什么雇佣这家伙
See? Even his elves agree with me. Thank you. 瞧 连他的精灵都同意我的话 谢谢
I didn't know Christmas made you so petty. 没想到圣诞让你变得如此龟毛
Lackluster! 逊毙了
I hate you! 我恨你们
This is unacceptable, and I want to know who did this. 我绝对不能接受你们吸烟 到底是谁
Nobody, huh? 没人吗
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469785.html |