《摩登家庭》第1季第10集 第10期:满嘴胡言(在线收听

 Mom, Dad. 爸  妈

Hey, Luke. What, uh- What can we do for you? 卢克  有什么事吗
I did it. 是我做的
I was playing with matches. I'm sorry. 我玩了火柴  对不起
You, uh- You did the right thing- Yeah. 你  你  你做的对
by confessing, but, um- 承认错误是对的  不过
This is bad, buddy. 你犯了错  小家伙
I mean, really bad, okay? 性质非常恶劣  懂吗
Claire, you want to handle this? 克莱尔  你来处理一下吧
Um, Luke, why didn't you say something? 卢克  你刚才为什么不说
Mmm, I don't know. 我也不知道
Okay, well, your father and I are extremely disappointed in you, 好吧  你爸爸和我对你失望至极
so- go up to your room. Go on. 回你的房间去  去吧
Alex! 艾丽克斯
We'll be up to talk to you in a minute. Just go. 我们一会儿上去找你谈话  去吧
Haley! - What? 海莉  -怎么了
Say something! - About what? 说话呀  -说什么
Uh, I take it back! - What is going on? 我收回刚才的招供  -怎么回事
These guys were gonna say they did it too, 她们俩原本也应该招工的
and you were gonna be proud of all of us. 这样你们就会以我们仨为傲
Why would we do that? 我们为什么要那么做
I don't know what to believe with this kid. 这孩子满嘴胡言完全不能信啊
Liars! I didn't do it! 骗子  不是我干的
Well, it wasn't me. - Don't look at me. 也不是我干的  -别看我
Seriously? - Wait. 搞什么啊  -等等
Nobody did it again? 又没人承认了吗
No, that's fine. 行  没关系
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/469791.html