《摩登家庭》第1季第21集 第14期:有心事(在线收听

 Well, this is awkward. 这下可尴尬了

Good luck following that, Ringo. 加油赶超我吧  林戈
undefined undefined
I believe this belongs to you. 这是你们的电线
I don't want to drag the house along with me. 我也不想拖着一房子在后面跑
Come here, you little monkeys. 小猴子们  都过来
Bye, Grandpa. We'll miss you. 再见  爷爷  我们会想你的
I wish I could take you with me. 真希望能把你们一起带走
- Drive safe, Grandpa. - Oh, I'll try. -路上小心  爷爷  -我尽量
You sure you don't want to stay for breakfast? 你真的不留下吃早餐吗
No, I ought to be hitting the road. 不  我该上路了
Well, adios. 再会了
Dad, hold on. 爸  等一下
- Can I talk to you for a second? - Sure. -我能和你谈谈吗  -好呀
Guys. Come on. 宝贝们  我们走吧
I don't think you're being honest with me. 我觉得你没跟我说实话
I- I know something is going on with you. 我知道你有什么事在心上
What's up? 到底是什么事
Something up? Well, my boxers are, uh, riding a little high. 心上  我的内裤倒是提得太上面了
I'm not in the mood for jokes right now, 我没在没心气跟你开玩笑
- although you nailed that. - Thanks. -虽然刚才那句逗死了  -谢谢  
- It's nothing. - Oh, it's nothing? -我没事  -没事吗
- Nothing to do with Mom? - No! -不是跟妈有关吧  -不是
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470439.html