《摩登家庭》第1季第23集 第13期:共享二人世界(在线收听

 That's awesome. 有戏看咯

Guarantee our bathroom is still messier. 我敢保证我们的浴室肯定更恶心
Oh, my God! Lily! Where is the elevator? 我的天呐  莉莉  电梯到哪去了
Where- I don't know! I'm taking the stairs! 我不管了  我走楼梯去了
Lily, we're coming for you! 莉莉  我们来救你了
Hey, you. Where you headed? 嘿  你这是要去哪
Well, remember earlier in the pool when you convinced me... 还记得先前在泳池  你说服我
to let Haley go next door with complete strangers? 放手让海莉去和隔壁的陌生人去玩
- And you were totally on board. - Yeah. Mm-hmm. Yeah, well, -你当时完全同意的  -没错
she got drunk, and now she's upstairs throwing up. 可她现在喝醉了  还在上面狂吐
But she's just a kid. Who would serve her? 可她还是个孩子  谁给她的酒
We did, honey. On a silver platter. 是我们  亲爱的  我们亲手奉上的
You convinced me to relax and let go, 你说服我要放轻松  随她去玩
and now this happens. 看看落下什么结果
I'm sorry, but we shouldn't feel bad... 我很抱歉  别太为我们
About wanting a little time for ourselves. 因共享二人世界而付出的代价自责
Sweetie, this isn't a honeymoon. 亲爱的  这不是在度蜜月
We have kids. You have got to let this go. 我们已经为人父母  你得放弃那个想法了
From now on, I am not losing sight of them for two seconds. 从现在起  我不会让他们离开我的视线一步
Nothing gets past me. 什么都别想逃过我的法眼
Did you find Jay? 找到杰了吗
I'm getting worried. 我有点担心了
I'm sorry. I have to deal with Haley. 很抱歉  我得去处理一下海莉的问题
No. You know what, sweetie? I will deal with Haley. 不用了  亲爱的  我去处理海莉
You go see if you can find Dad. 你继续去找找老爸
I'll look for him out there. 我去外面找找
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470525.html