《摩登家庭》第1季第24集 第10期:爱的是你(在线收听

 You're terrified of small talk and birds. 你讨厌扯家常  还不喜欢鸟

You're just lucky that pigeon 你一定很庆幸那小鸽子
didn't want to chat you up about the weather. 没缠着你聊天气状况吧
- Hello, Jay. - Hello, guys. -你好  杰  -你们也好
Oh, God. Oh, you look like the guy from Dance Fever. 老天  你怎么穿得跟"舞迷"节目的选手似的
Thank you. 多谢夸奖
Deney Terrio. Cleveland, Ohio. 丹尼·特里奥  俄亥俄州克里夫兰市
Dad, really? That is not a compliment. 老爸  非要这样吗  我不是在夸你
That's why I wanted you to try those on earlier. Turn around. 所以之前我才让你先穿上试试  转过去
The picture can't happen today. My pimple's getting worse. 今天不能拍照  我的痘痘越发明显了
Oh, honey, I am so sorry. Can you stand? 我可怜的小宝贝  你还能站着吗
- Yeah. - Well, then the picture's happening. -能  -那就得拍
It's all anybody's gonna see. 大家一定会紧盯着我不放的
I wouldn't be so sure about that. 我看可不一定
Did you get a look at her dress? 你看见她穿的裙子了吗
What? Why would I look at her dress? I love you. 什么  我看她裙子干嘛  我爱的是你
Uh, Mrs. Dunphy, the sun is setting. 邓菲太太  太阳就快下山了
Okay. Yeah, this is happening. 好的  这就拍
Everybody, come on. Let's go. 大家  快来  我们出去了
Be careful. I stained some furniture out there this afternoon. 小心点  我下午才给家具刷了漆摆外边呢
Of course you did, Dad. 可不是嘛  老爸
Anything else I need to know about? 还有什么需要注意的吗
Maybe the neighbors on either side are having a paintball fight. 没准旁边邻居正忙着打彩弹呢
Now watch this. Dad, in his infinite wisdom, 都看好了  我那睿智无比的老爹
stained furniture today. 今天给家具刷了漆
Don't touch it. It's wet. 千万别碰着了  还没干呢
- Hurry, hurry. - Put that down, sweetheart. -快点快点  -别照了  亲爱的
Okay. Okay, we got it. Now we're gonna go out here. 很好很好  大家都过来了  现在站这边
Oh, my God! Are you kidding me? 老天啊  你在耍我吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d1j/470540.html