摩登家庭第五季 第9期:求婚变故(在线收听

 Turns out Mitchell really had forgotten his wallet,  原来米奇尔真的是忘带钱包,

so proposing wasn't even on his radar.  所以他根本没想到求婚的事。
My plan was bulletproof. 我的计划无懈可击。
He was gonna be as blindsided as the fattest hog on Founder's Day,  他会像创始人日上最肥的猪一样被蒙在鼓里,
And I was...Pretty darn proud of myself. 而我呢......真为我自己自豪。
I had the ideal proposal.  我有个理想的求婚计划。
Cam once told me that all he wanted was someone to sit in a rocking chair and grow old with. 小卡曾经告诉我,他想要的就是一个能和他一起坐在摇椅上慢慢变老的人。
So while we're at dinner,  所以我们吃晚饭时,
Claire is setting up two rocking chairs next to the fireplace,  克莱尔会去准备两把摇椅放在壁炉旁,
with a bottle of champagne. 再配上一瓶香槟。
Ohh. He is going to...Squeal like a Berkshire white in a four-man pig toss.  他一定会......像四人扔猪游戏里的伯克郡猪一样,尖叫不止。
Gosh durn it, I miss Founder's Day. 天啊,我太想念创始人日了。
This is a little bit fancy for just a quick bite. 来这里吃简餐也太铺张了吧。
Well, who knows if they can even get us in? Let me check. 没准都没有位子呢?我问问看。
Reservation for Tucker. Is everything set up with the table? Yeah. 塔克订的位。东西都布置好了吗?有位。
The restaurant where we had our first date,  那是我们第一次约会的餐厅,
the sunset lighting that Cam loves... 还有小卡最爱的日落霞光......
He was going to propose. 他这是要求婚的节奏啊。
I-I-I was so touched, but at the same time,  我太感动了,但同时
he was ruining the one chance I had for romantic redemption. 他也在摧毁我唯一的展现浪漫情怀的机会。
Oh, I'm feeling really queasy, Cam. 小卡,我觉得很恶心。
No, no, no. You'll be okay once we sit down. 没事,没事。我们坐下你就好了。
I think I need to go home. Sorry. 我想我得回家。对不起。
Oh! S- excuse me. Sorry.  不好意思。对不起。没事,没事。
No, no, no.We'll get you some ginger ale, some crackers. Mnh-mnh. 我给你要点姜汁和饼干。不行,
I'm - I got to run to the restroom. You - you grab the car. 我得直奔厕所了。你去取车吧。
Well, you'll feel better after you throw up. 你吐完就好受了。
Okay, new plan. We're coming back early. Is everything set up? 计划有变。我们会提早回来。都准备好了吗?
You said two hours. We haven't even left yet. 你说要两小时才回来的。我们还没出发。
Well, hurry!  Just stall. Tell him that... 那赶紧啊!拖延一下。就跟他说......
Haley had a hemorrhage, and you're her blood type, so you... 海莉大出血了,而只有你和她血型一致,所以你......
I'm not doing that, you ghoul.  我才不要,你个食尸鬼。
Just get back to the house and... Gloria.  快去家里准备...... 歌洛莉亚。
 Cam, how did it go? Did he... 小卡,怎样啦?他有没有......
It didn't happen. I have to go with the backup plan. 没成功。得实施后备方案了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470778.html