摩登家庭第五季 第10期: 实施后备方案(在线收听

 Fortunately, I had an alternate proposal scenario in case there was a problem. 幸好我有个后备的求婚方案,以备不时之需。

Jay and Gloria were babysitting,  杰和歌洛莉亚在帮忙看孩子,
so I asked them to re-create the picnic under the stars  于是我让他们重现我们搬进我们的第一间公寓那晚
we had the night we moved in to our first apartment. 在星空下共进野餐的情景。
Mitchell would take one look and...Sob like a Tony winner. 米奇尔肯定一看到就会......像获了托尼奖一样喜极而泣。
I got the picnic basket.  我找到了野餐篮。
But you know what is going to be hard to find? 但你知道什么东西很难找吗?
My interest in this whole damn thing? 我对这整件闹剧的兴趣吗?
No, the blue-and-white tablecloth. 不,是蓝白色的桌布。
Here it is. It was in the occasions closet. 找到了。在特殊场合用品柜里。
They keep their tools in a pillowcase,  他们把工具放在枕头套里,
but they have an occasions closet? 却用整个柜子来放特殊场合用品吗?
What are you guys doing here? 你们怎么在这里?
Oh. Cam is going to propose to Mitch,  小卡要向米奇求婚,
so we're here to help him set it up. 所以我们在帮他布场。
That is coconuts! Mitchell asked us to do the same thing for him. 太巧了!米奇尔也叫我们来做一样的事。
Well, that just makes me want to stay and see how this whole thing works out. 这样一来我真想留下看看结果会怎样。
Oh, we can. Let's set it up and then we'll hide somewhere. 可以啊。我们布好场,然后躲起来。
Ay, yes, in the occasion closet. 没错,躲进特殊场合用品柜里。
No. We do what they asked and leave.  不行。我们就照吩咐办,然后离开。
We never had these problems. 我们那辈人从没有过这种烦恼。这
This is what happens when they let men marry men.  就是允许男人和男人结婚的下场。
That cannot be a coincidence. 那肯定不是巧合。
Sorry about the detour.  不好意思,我绕了路。
I was just worried about the pileup on the 405. 我担心405公路上会塞车。
Oh, take your time. The drive's actually soothing me. 慢慢开。坐车反而让我舒服些了。
Oh! Oh, my gosh! Oh! What - what was that? 我的天!搞什么!怎么回事?
Oh. I think it's a blown tire. It's okay. 我想是爆胎了。没事的。
Well, I know there's a spare. Do - do we have the tools? Yeah, yeah. 还有备胎。有工具吗?有的。
They're in the pillowcase in the trunk.  Right. 在后备箱的枕头套里。好。
Why do you have to be so grouchy? 你为什么要这样不耐烦?
We're giving them a beautiful story.  我们在为他们创造美好的故事。
Everybody deserves one.  每个人都值得拥有一个美好回忆。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470779.html