摩登家庭第五季第19期:普里契特的女儿(在线收听

 Um, yeah, but I don't want you to think of me like that.  是的,但我不希望你们拘泥于我这个身份。

I'm - I'm a friend. I'm a colleague. 我是你们的朋友,是同事。
I'm just like you. I'm Claire, you know - worker bee,  我就和你们一样。我是克莱尔,勤劳的工蜂......
just...Great to meet you.Sorry to interrupt, and see you around.  见到你们真好。抱歉打扰了,回头见。
I do.  I got to do this one. Who am I? 我必须得表演一下。我是谁?
You can hang your clothes in me. Christopher walk-in closet. 你们可以在我身体里挂衣服。克里斯托弗-步入式衣柜。
What is this? Oh, sorry, folks. It's closed.  什么情况?二位,对不起,这里停业了。
We're shooting a commercial. 我们在拍广告。
So annoying. Listen, we just want to get a cup of coffee. 真烦人。我们只想喝杯咖啡。
Actually, we're short a couple of extras.  其实我们还缺少两位群众演员。
How would you two like to be in it? 你们愿意帮忙吗?
Yes!  That sounds amazing. 愿意!听起来棒极了。
Hey, um, I see a couple of old people.  我看见了两位老人。
This isn't one of those catheter commercials, is it? 这不是导尿管的广告吧?
'Cause if it gets too descriptive, I'm gonna squirm.  因为如果广告描述的太详细,我会浑身难受的。
I just did it to myself. 我刚刚就抖了一下。
I did my best to cram for my lecture on the revolutionary war, but, ugh. 我尽全力备好了美国独立战争这堂课,但是。
All those names and dates - it's all so dry. Where's the drama? 所有的名字和日期......都十分枯燥。怎样才能制造戏剧效果呢?
Good morrow! Oh, boy. 早安!天啊。
Oh, what is all this strange garb you adorn?  你们穿的是什么奇怪的服饰?
Are you trappers from the Canadian provinces? 你们是从加拿大省来的捕兽者吗?
Are you here to sell your beavers? 你们是来卖海狸的吗?
Who are you? The 64-pence question. 你是谁啊?价值64便士的问题。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d5j/470788.html